Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

Here are just some quick updates from the time I was gone. I did make sure to update my fotki in my absence, so you can check that out for a bunch of pics !!!

1. I did a blowout on my hair in November:





2. I did another rollerset & flat iron in November :





3. I did a flexirod set using Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue in early December. I rolled with Annie brand rods, the 5/8 diameter rods.







4.I finally decided to purchase a length check shirt. That's a big one, now I don't have to take anymore pics in my bra.



That's pretty much everything in a nutshell :) I'll be back later on today with more updates for everyone. Thank you as always for reading !!!

7 comments:

  1. Your hair amazes me! I remember when you did the bc on kiss. We started our journey around the same time two years ago. My 2 year is in a few days but ill b relaxing today and updating my blog and youtube as well. I wish I would have went natural like you though ... simply beautiful. Hhj. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they have length check shirts! I think might buy one when I get back to my regular size. Your hair has grown so much! I can't wait to get back to gray rollers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shelley you are doing a tremendous job on your hair!!! It really shows...simply beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much ladies !! I'm sorry that I'm so late responding. I really appreciate these comments :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this length check shirt is amazing, where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey !! je suis vraiment impressionée par ton évolution ! Ca fait un moment que je suis tes videos..tes cheveux sont magnifiques.. vive le naturel !
    i hope you understand french ;)) i got the same kind of hair than yours but i got some difficulties to take care of them..perhaps because i'm living in france, the reasons could be the products here or the weither.. i dont know.. anyways i'll follow all your advices!i like your personnality and your natural!if you want to got a correspondant in france,and exhange a lot of things there is my mail denodji@hotmail.com. (excuse my english)lol kisss from france take care

    ReplyDelete