Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Taking a Personal Break....

I Love All of the friends I've made here, the hair boards, and on YouTube. You ladies are so encouraging and always offer encouragement and your friendships, and I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to have met you.

This past week has been very trying and difficult. I know that I'm going through a test of my faith, and I am trying very hard to put all my trust in Christ so that I can get through this trying time. I am a Christian, and I am trying to be optimistic and remember what the good book says about times like this when we are troubled (James 1:2-4)

2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.


I don't want you to worry about me AT ALL. I am not in any eminent danger and my health and safety are all just fine.

I am however still going through some personal issues that just don't need to be talked about here or anywhere else. At times like this, I want to keep my personal life separate from my hair journey. I need some time away from the internet and just want to be with my family. I will be back very soon though.

I hope you all can understand. I truly am sorry but I promise when I come back, I'll be a force to be reckoned with..... I will have SO MANY updates when I come back here and on Youtube, you'll be tired of seeing me ! For now though, I just do not feel like talking about anything related to hair or my personal life.

I Love You All... Thank you for your prayers and understanding.

-Love Michele



BTW, for those who will want to know, I will be keeping my regimen simple. I plan to wash and deep condition my hair once a week only, and I will moisturize and seal 3xs a week as well. I am cornrowing my hair and wearing a wig to give my hair a break. I am only going to be using my Zipporah's Beauty products for a long time while I try to undo the damage I've had. I use the Citrus Delight Shampoo & Conditioner, and I also use the Vanilla Mint Moisturizing Hair Serum in combination with the Green Tea Hair & Body Butter to moisturize before braiding. The products are awesome and I'm glad that my hair is doing well while I try to make things in my personal life go just as smoothly. God Bless Everyone

4 comments:

  1. we understand Michele!! I will keep you in my prayers daily!! love you girl!!
    God Bless you little sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally understand and always will. This is all part of life. The journey and the joy of overcoming obstacles are what matters most and that you will!!
    Best wishes in all that you do! We'll be waiting lol.

    see you soon,
    sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here when you return. God Bless and I wish you well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies... I havent' been on Youtube or the hairboards in a long time, but I can't stay away from my blog !! I like the intimacy I have here.

    thank you so much for the prayers and wishes, things have gotten easier already, I will be writing about that in one of my next blogs =)

    I'm just working out some of the remaining kinks in my life

    ReplyDelete