Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Summer Protective Style #1
This is a phony bun that I made using Milky Way Indian Hair Brazilian Curl !!! I purchased 14 inches in a 1B. I LOVE IT !
- I cut the hair in half, and took one half of it to make my bun and saved the other half for another day =)
- I shampooed and conditioned the hair with my KeraCare Weaves & Extensions products.
- I washed my real hair as normal, applied my leave-ins, and then applied my Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel over my edges.
- I pulled my hair into a ponytail, and wrapped the tracks around my real ponytail.
- I bobby pinned the hair down, twisted it up into a bun, and wore that thing fiercely !!! Here are the pics and the link to my video where I show the entire process step-by-step.
I LOVE IT !!! Alot of my transitioning subscribers expressed how they want to try this. I'm so happy for you ladies, you'll love this style. Nicole, if you're reading, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN ! I love this style and I plan on wearing it forever, LOL